Top 10 Reasons
to Work in a RV Dealership
- RV industry is a 2.9 billion dollar industry.
- There are currently over 7000 people working in the RV industry.
On the technical side, you will acquire working knowledge in 12 different trades, including: appliance repair, A/C, Carpentry, Electrical, Hydraulics, Generators, LP Gas (Propane), Mechanical, Plumbing, Refrigeration, Sheet metal and Welding.
- Work in a clean, indoor environment with standard work hours.
- RV Service Technician is a Red Seal trade. It qualifies for numerous government grants and the Red Seal certification is recognized in every province.
- Technology is constantly evolving. There are many opportunities to upgrade your skills.
- Not skilled with your hands? Consider positions in administration, sales, marketing, business development, parts management, rental coordination and general management.
- Apprentices earn wages while learning on the job. Youth apprenticeship programs start as early as grade 11.
- In a RVDA dealership, you will find several brand, type and make of RVs.
- There are no dead-end jobs as long as you enjoy and continue to excel at what you do.