Ontario RVDA/TSSA RV1 Propane Course Spring 2018
- Install, alter, purge, activate, repair, service or remove
- Any propane consuming non vented, direct vent or power vent appliances installed in a Recreational Vehicle, Mobile Home or Trailer.
- Cylinders, regulators, hose and tubing to supply the appliances.
- The RV1 certificate does not allow you to install, alter, purge, activate, repair, service or remove
- Any natural gas appliance. You are allowed to convert appliances from natural gas to propane provided they are approved for it.
- Any natural draft appliance regardless of where it is installed.
- Any underground tubing.
- Any propane storage tank that is not part of the vehicle.
To register and for additional information, contact Ontario RVDA at 905-659-8800.