Company:Fraserway RV LP
Scope of Work
Looking for a great opportunity to work with the largest RV Dealer in the industry? Interested in developing or advancing your career?
The Adventurer Group is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customers’ vacation dreams are realized.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our Airdrie Dealership as F & I Manager.
This is a Full Time, Permanent position. The compensation is 100% commission based.
The ideal candidate will also fit the employer brand well, meaning they must be Humble (emphasize team over self), Hungry (thinking about the next opportunity for success) and Smart (good judgement and intuition about group dynamics and the actions of their words).
Job Responsibilities include:
• Generating revenue through the Financial Services Office
• Monitoring all retail transactions
• Negotiating terms & conditions with financial institutions
• Scheduling & organizing delivery of units
• Preparing monthly reports and distributing to dealers
• Administration and Data Entry
• Support the sales team
• Any other items, as directed by the General Manager
To be successful in this job role, you should possess below qualifications:
• Banking and or financial institution experience is an asset
• Proficiency in ”Customer Service First”
• Proven track record meeting and exceeding sales performance.
• Have secondary education and or related work experience
• Work with honesty and integrity
• Be flexible with working hours; with a rotating schedule to include weekends
• Adhere to the company Mission, Vision & Values