Licensed RV Technician
Enterprise:Rangeland RV & Trailer Sales
Date de Publication de l'emploi:August 28, 2020
Portée du Travail
JOIN A FUN TEAM!!!!
LICENSED RV TECHNICIAN
RANGELAND RV HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING TO AD AN ADDITIONAL LICENSED RV TECHNICIAN. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE RV INDUSTRY.
IF YOU ENJOY WORKING WITH A GREAT TEAM OF PEOPLE AND A FUN ATMOSPHERE, THIS DEALERSHIP IS FOR YOU!
• Recreation vehicle certified technicians examine, troubleshoot and diagnose units needing repair and maintenance. They install, repair and maintain interior and exterior components on travel trailers, fifth wheel trailers, truck campers, tent trailers and van conversions.
• Duties may include: installation of accessories; performing pre-delivery inspections; reading and writing repair orders; troubleshooting, repair and maintenance on propane gas and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges and air conditioners; repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components; and the ability to install, repair, replace and maintain roofs, siding, windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane gas systems, batteries and charging systems.
• While they do not repair engines or drive train components of motorized vehicles, they may install trailer and fifth wheel hitches, wire tow vehicles and perform maintenance and repairs on trailer frames, undercarriage and suspension.
• Use testing equipment, troubleshooting techniques, manufacturers' specifications, and Internet websites to assist in locating faults and performing repairs
• Use manuals, catalogs and Internet websites to order repair parts and components
• Use computerized and electronic devices for testing components
• Communicate with supervisors, manufacturers and consumers to ensure timely, efficient and economical repairs. Education
• Several programs exist for RV service training such as factory training, service schools and certification programs through attendance of a trade college or through distance learning.
• Good manual dexterity and balance while working off the ground
• The ability to periodically lift in excess of 25 kilograms
• Mechanical, electrical and electronics aptitude; troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
• Good communication, organizational and learning skills
• The desire to upgrade and learn new skills as technology advances
• The ability to work independently and as a team member
• Pride in workmanship and the desire to attain a superior level of expertise
• Desire to be challenged with a variety of tasks that are rarely repetitious in nature
THIS POSITION IS FULL TIME AND ALL YEAR ROUND WITH GREAT REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS, REMUNERATION WILL BE BASED ON EXPERIENCE RANGELAND RV'S IS A FAST PACED, HIGH VOLUME DEALERSHIP AND IS GROWING WITH A GREAT TEAM OF PEOPLE!!! APPLY TO JOIN A NEW CAREER TODAY!!!