Outside Sales Representative – RV & Marine Aftermarket Sales
Job Posting Date:April 06, 2021
Scope of Work
NTP-Stag Canada, a Division of Keystone Automotive Operations Inc. is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills to join the world’s leading distributor of aftermarket Automotive, RV, & Marine parts & accessories as an Outside Sales Representative. Supported by our Canadian Head Office and Call Centre located in Mississauga Ontario, our RV & Marine Outside Sales Representatives provide our current and potential customers a world-class experience through outstanding customer service skills and knowledge of our business systems.
We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 1,200 enthusiastic team members Canada wide and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Contact Rob Edwards at 855-687-2262 Ext 6238 for more details or visit www.ntpstag.com to learn more about us and what we do.
Primary travel area for this position is Alberta & Saskatchewan
Your Responsibilities & Job Duties:
• Solicit, present product, and sell to new and existing customers daily.
• Be familiar with product literature and be able to convey product information and availability to customers.
• Make sales presentations on new and existing accounts.
• Comply with established company policies and procedures.
• Prospecting possible new accounts from a variety of leads
• Visiting new established accounts
• Visiting established accounts with high upside potential for development
• Work as a team with Inside Sales staff on customer issues, assisting in account development, and regional development and maintenance plan
• Product displays & merchandizing assistance
• Schedule maintenance and the ability to communicate remotely with the Regional Manager and/or the Director of Sales.
• Assume other duties as assigned.
• Prior Outside Sales experience an asset
• Prior RV, Marine, or Power Sports industry experience, as a professional or enthusiast is essential
• Ability to travel Monday through Friday every week, sometimes on weekends, and occasional trade shows
• Strong time management and organizational skill required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a concise manner with internal and external customers.
• Microsoft Office product experience; strong Outlook & Excel skills
• Must be able to thrive independently and in a group / team environment.
• Competitive salary
• Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results.
• In-depth virtual and onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader
• Industry leading product training
• Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
• Highly transferable sales and service skills
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available
• Generous RRSP, RPP & TFSA programs
• Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
• Employee Discount Program