Job Posting Date:February 11, 2021
Scope of Work
Performing automotive maintenance work on RVs.
• Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, tire mounting and balancing, servicing transmission, fluid and filter replacements, brake replacements, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations,
• Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair.
• Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of Guests’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations.
• Inspect vehicles according to the province’s requirements for emissions and safety.
• Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness.
• Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the Guest and for our records.
• Maintain and update electronic data for service record files.
• Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and
• Must be a qualified Automotive Technician, Mechanic or have equivalent experience.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where guest and customer satisfaction is the highest priority.
• 3+ years of service technician experience.
• Willingness to participate in in-house training.
• Ability to operate all auto repair tools.
• Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must.
• Ability to use and operate the alignment system.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Excellent organizational/sequencing skills.
• Familiar with reading and interpreting diagrams.
• Demonstrated ability to build and be a part of a team-oriented environment.
• Creative problem-solving ability.
• Enthusiastic, excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• Valid Driver’s License.