RV Sales Consultant
Job Posting Date:February 19, 2021
Scope of Work
The ideal candidate will sell new and previously experienced RVs.
• Completing sales of RVs while offering additional products and/or services.
• Providing Customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
• Conducting test drives of motorhomes for sale.
• Penetrating all targeted accounts and radiates sales from within Customer base.
• Overcoming objections of prospective Customers.
• Emphasizing product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepares sales order forms and/or reports.
• Building and fostering a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
• Generating and developing new Customer accounts.
• Maintaining professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray CanaDream in a positive manner.
• Using marketing data and the CRM to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
• Maintaining accurate records, including sales reports, billing invoices, and other documentation.
• Providing financial information regarding lease and finance rates.
• Building and maintaining ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities & other research.
• Actively participating in team sales meetings.
• Performs other duties as required.
• University or college degree in a related field preferred.
• Strong history and track record in the sales field. Automotive/RV sales experience is an asset.
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales targets.
• Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, planning, account development, and time management.
• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
• Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with Customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must possess the appropriate sales license to meet government regulations and standards for the industry.
• Strong computer proficiency is required; and
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management software.