RV Service Technician
Date de Publication de l'emploi:January 10, 2020
Portée du Travail
The RV Service Technician is responsible for diagnosing and repairing all types of RVs. Maintaining clear communication with the Service Manager and Service Writers to ensure repairs are approved prior to beginning the work. The RV Service Technician is also responsible for inputting clear and concise notes in work orders. In addition, the RV Service Technician may be required to meet with customers to discuss a diagnosis, potential repair, or to explain the work that has been completed.
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing RVs requiring repair and maintenance
• Good diagnostic skills
• Experience with Plumbing, Carpentry, or Electrical (Automotive or Industrial)
• Experience with vehicle hitch and wiring
• General house renovation skills
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• RV or automotive maintenance experience is an asset
• RV & Trailer repairs experience an asset
• RV Technician Apprenticeship available
• Experience with Plumbing, Carpentry, or Electrical (Automotive or Industrial).
• Good attitude.
• Ability to work Saturdays in the busy season