Job Posting Date:October 12, 2017
Scope of Work
The Sales Manager is responsible to help us meet our sales and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. This position is responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the management team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
- Train, grow and lead sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintain high levels of customer services while achieving all departmental goals
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 4+ years in a leadership Sales Manager position
- Understand and may specialize in any of the RV categories including tent trailer, fifth wheels, trailers, and luxury diesel powered motorhomes.
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proficient computer skills, including having the ability to complete web-based marketing