Seasonal Guest Service Ambassador (Shuttle Driver)
Job Posting Date:February 01, 2019
Scope of Work
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated Guest Service Ambassadors to deliver Wow to our Guests, Customers and Co-workers every chance they get and safety transport them.
You will be responsible for safely transporting our guests to and from the Airport to CanaDream. The successful incumbent must have a class 1, 2 and class 4 driver’s license, record all guests’ pick-ups and drop-offs, ensure that CanaDream’s vehicles are in good working condition and provide superior Guest service. This position is seasonal, will start in April until November 2019 and entails working shifts, weekends and statutory holidays. The ability to speak a second language is highly desirable; preference will be given to candidates who can speak German, Dutch, French, Mandarin or Cantonese.
• Ability to speak a second language is highly desirable; preference given to candidates who can speak German, French, Mandarin, Cantonese or Dutch
• Excellent, proven customer or guest service and communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
• Previous experience working in a hotel or tourism-related business is an asset
• Must have a valid driver's license with a clean abstract
- Guest/Customer Service
- Positive attitude