Seasonal Guest Service Representatives
Job Posting Date:February 01, 2019
Scope of Work
If you are an individual who thinks I am happy to first, who is eager to help Guests and Customers experience this scenic country at their own pace, if it’s in your nature to create Wow and welcoming experiences during every Guest or Customer interaction, if you yearn to share your knowledge and culture with Guests from around the globe and if you are passionate about people, working at CanaDream will offer you the unique opportunity to meet people from around the world and share in their vacation experiences.
Not only are we seeking enthusiastic and happy Guest Service Representatives to deliver Wow to our Guests, Customers and Co-workers every chance they get, we are seeking candidates who think “We are happy to” first and are passionately accountable and resourceful at accomplishing tasks in a confident, humble and trustworthy way.
You will be responsible for welcoming our guests to CanaDream, build positive connections while you introduce our Guests to their RV and insure they have the best possible experience. This position is seasonal, will start in April 2019 until October 2019, and entails working shifts, weekends and statutory holidays.
• Ability to speak a second language is highly desirable; preference given to candidates who can speak German, French, Mandarin, Cantonese or Dutch
• Excellent, proven customer or guest service and communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
• Previous experience working in a hotel or tourism-related business is an asset
• Must have a valid driver's license with a clean abstract
- Guest/Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Team work