Job Posting Date:May 24, 2019
Scope of Work
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Parts-Person who is eager to deliver Wow to our Guests, Customers and Co-workers every chance he/she gets. We are looking for candidates who think “We are happy to” first and are passionately accountable and resourceful at accomplishing tasks in a confident, humble and trustworthy way.
You will be responsible for ordering all shop related parts and requested building supplies, maintaining control of the parts room and inventory records, labelling arriving parts and entering them into the system, initiating and completing service work orders, completing warranty documents, contacting customer after parts arrive, insuring pictures are added to warranty parts and disposing of old parts, assisting with the management of winter work order scheduling, working with the Fleet team on warranty issues and locating and providing parts directly to the technicians.
• Parts experience is required, along with a reasonable level of computer literacy/keyboarding
• Previous inventory management experience is required
• Excellent, proven customer or guest service and communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
• Valid driver’s license an asset
- Attention to detail
- time management