Thermal Form Mould Maker
Job Posting Date:March 30, 2021
Scope of Work
Roadtrek Inc, is a manufacturer of Class B (Campervan) Motorhomes, headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario. Do you want to work in a fast paced, exciting and growing industry? Do you have a passion for the RV business, its people, and its products? If you answered yes, to these questions, we would love to hear from you.
Roadtrek Inc. is currently recruiting for a Thermal Form Mould Maker to join their team. The successful candidate will have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing facility and will be responsible for the repair, improvement, and maintenance of Thermal Form moulds.
Hours of work are Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm.
· Troubleshoot, repair, and do Engineering changes to moulds using all conventional toolroom equipment
· Consistently working to close tolerances
· Troubleshoot in process moulding defects/issues and plan a corrective action regarding tooling issues.
· Manufacturing of spare components for moulds
· Set timelines for in-house and outsourced mould repairs
· Communicate design issues and changes with internal personnel as required
· Assist in identifying Mould changes to improve the processability of products.
· Participate in design reviews, as requested by Head of Operations
· Assist Head of Operations in tooling/part quotes
· Provide training, support and resources as needed
· May be asked to perform other duties as required
· Must be willing to work overtime when needed. This may include being on call some weekends.
· 1 years to less than 3 years
· Licensed Mould Maker(431A) preferred or equivalent experience
· Must be able to operate all common tool room machinery in a safe and productive manner
· Previous Thermal form moulding experience is an asset