Vehicle Detailer/Yard Person
Job Posting Date:February 12, 2018
Scope of Work
You will be responsible for washing our RVs and campervans, interacting with out guests and maintaining the lot.
• Providing the show through of vehicles to guests,
• Completing vehicle check-ins with the guests according to company Standard Operating Procedure and policy,
• Completing Vehicle Condition Reports (VCRs) according to company policy,
• Ensuring that vehicles have all equipment as booked,
• Keeping the yard organized, neat and tidy,
• Preparing personal kits as required,
• Assisting in vehicle deliveries, refills of liquids and gasses, and repairs as instructed by the manager,
• Washing and preparing vehicles,
• Experience in a similar role, preferably in the Rental, Tourism or Hospitality industry,
• Previous Guest Service experience,
• Experience in inventory control and cost management,
• Exceptional time management skills,
• Exceptional organizational skills,
• Some mechanical or automotive aptitude.
An open driver's license and immaculate driving record is essential.
- Vehicle detailing
- Attention to details
- Some mechanic/carpentry/plumbing skills