Journeyman RV Technician – Nisku
Job Posting Date:October 08, 2021
Scope of Work
We require an experienced and punctual RV Tech with a clean Class 5 license for a perm F/T position.
If you are energetic, organized and you are looking for a career with a well-established RV dealer, look no further. RV City in Niksu has opportunities to join our team. We offer extensive management training and support with an excellent benefits package and competitive wages.
Send resumes by email to email@example.com
No Phone Calls please.
• Must be a Journeyman RV Technician with at least 1-3 years of related RV experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where guest and customer satisfaction is the highest priority
• Hands on experience in RV preventative maintenance, propane systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, air conditioning, refrigerators, heating systems, water systems & slides
• Comprehensive product knowledge
• Automotive mechanical knowledge an asset
• Knowledge of installation and product specifications
• Familiar with reading and interpreting diagrams
• Good computer skills and basic math skills
• Excellent organizational/sequencing skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and be a part of a team-oriented environment
• Valid Drivers License