Date de Publication de l'emploi:March 27, 2023
Portée du Travail
CanaDream is seeking a cleaning supervisor to oversee a small team of detailers.
Those successful in the role have outstanding organizational and communication skills. They are also very adaptable and excel in fast-paced environments.
• Assign staff their duties and inspect work for conformance to prescribed standards and cleanliness.
• Determine staffing requirements and participate in the hiring, onboarding, disciplining and terminating of employees.
• Investigate guests’ and customers’ complaints and take corrective action.
• Conduct orientation and training to explain policies and work procedures and to demonstrate the use and maintenance of equipment.
• Ensure appropriate guest satisfaction levels pertaining to initial unit cleanliness and preparedness are met.
• Establish a positive and efficient workplace for the cleaning staff.
• Prepare staff work schedules in advance every week.
• Arrange maintenance and repair of cleaning equipment, vacuum cleaners, washers, dryers, pressure washers, etc.
• Conduct systematic inventory counts.
• Advise management on inventory levels.
• Conduct staff meetings and performance reviews to maximize staff performance.
• Ensure staff members are following established policies and procedures.
• Performs cleaning duties in case of emergency or staff shortage.
• Delegate when necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 2 years of cleaning experience within the automotive/RV industry.
• 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience.
• Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolves problems and make decisions that enhance the organization’s effectiveness.
• Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to motivate and work with a diverse team.
• Ability to schedule and prioritize work.
• Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing.
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise necessary cost control measures.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
• First Aid skills and/or certificates are considered assets.