RV Sales Coordinator
Date de Publication de l'emploi:August 02, 2023
Portée du Travail
Providing superior customer service to our customers.
• Providing top-notch CanaDream Sales customer service
• Emphasizing product features and benefits, quoting prices, and preparing sale worksheets and/or reports.
• Photographing Units for the CD website at the location.
• Following thru on delivery preparation of units, as well as Sales unit readiness at the location.
• Representing CanaDream at consumer shows and events. Event planning/prep.
• Providing Customers with information regarding units for sale- lead follow up.
• Conducting test drives of motorhomes for sale.
• Input customer information into the CRM system.
• Overcoming simple objections of prospective Customers, and turnover the customers to the Senior Product Advisor or the National Sales Manager to close the deal.
• Emphasizing product/service features and benefits, quoting prices, and preparing sales order forms and/or reports.
• Building and fostering a network of referrals to create new opportunities for Sales revenue growth.
• Maintaining professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray CanaDream in a positive manner.
• Using marketing data and the CRM to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
• Maintaining accurate records, including sales reports, billing invoices, and other documentation.
• Building and maintaining ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities & other research.
• Actively participating in team sales meetings.
• Performing other duties as required.
• University or college degree in a related field preferred.
• Strong desire to be involved in the sales field. Automotive/RV sales experience is an asset, but drive and determination are even more crucial for success in this role.
• Must be a self-starter who can work through ambiguous situations (Retail Sales Transactions) with offsite leadership.
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects to drive established sales targets.
• Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, planning, account development, and time management.
• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
• Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with Customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must possess the appropriate sales license to meet government regulations and standards for the industry.
• Strong computer proficiency is required.