Customer Service Manager / Service Writer
Enterprise:Wild Mountain RV
Portée du Travail
Wild Mountain RV is looking for a Customer Service Manager / Service Writer to add to our team. Wild Mountain RV is an RV repair and maintenance shop located in SE Calgary. We are looking for a qualified candidate who shares our very high standards of customer service. The Customer Service Manager will work directly under the General Manager, and act as a liaison between the Service Technicians and the customers to ensure our customers receive an exceptional service experience that their needs are being fulfilled.
This is not an entry level position, and extensive experience in customer service, along with an ability to RV Service Write is essential.
Term and compensation
• This is a full-time position and is available starting in January 2024.
• 40 hours per week.
• Experience will determine compensation - $28 - $35 per hour.
• Paid Medical and Dental Benefits (after probationary period).
• No evening or weekends required.
• Some minimal overtime may be required during peak season – not mandatory.
Primary Job Description:
• Communication with customers: in person, by phone, and email
• Collecting customer and RV information
• Identifying the concerns of the customer
• Able to assist customers with their RV related issues
• Preparing work orders
• Scheduling technicians
• Communicating with technicians
• Ordering parts
• Preparing invoices
• Lead other customer service team members
Additional Occasional Duties:
• Collecting payment
• Maintaining inventory
• Organizing, pricing, and stocking parts displays
• Must have at least a working knowledge of RVs (non-mechanical) – different types, how they work, what different parts are – in order to answer customer questions – training provided but with a steep learning curve
• Priority given to current or former RV Technicians or RV Service Writers
• Must be an excellent communicator: English language - verbal and written
• Exceptional customer service skills: Friendly and outgoing – willing to go beyond customer’s expectations
• Organized and neat
• Self starter: takes initiative and can work independently
• General computer skills a must – typing, email, Word