Experienced RV Service Technician
Category:RV Service Technician
Job Posting Date:November 24, 2023
Scope of Work
Perform maintenance and repair of RV units, including: diagnosis and repair of exterior, electrical systems, refrigeration, propane, heating and air conditioning systems, water systems, slides, preventative maintenance, and all RV-related issues.
We are a medium-sized company with a family feel, collaborative team who works together to achieve "Excellence in everything we do" in order to build customer loyalty. We are committed to developing people and offer extended medical, dental and health benefits after 3 months. We work hard and have fun doing it.
Accountable to RV Lead Tech (Red Seal); works closely with Service Manager.
• Certification in RV Service an asset
• Some experience in maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of all systems in RV Service (propane certified an asset)
• Able to read and interpret diagrams; inspect and determine parts needed
• Demonstrated team player; excellent work ethic; reputation of quality in your work
• Ability to work well with others
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• An attitude that starts with “Yes, we can”
- Mechanical aptitude, construction aptitude, teachable, hard working, team player.