Guest/Customer Service Supervisor
Job Posting Date:May 19, 2023
Scope of Work
CanaDream is seeking a guest service supervisor to oversee a small team of guest service agents.
Those successful in the role have a guest service mindset, outstanding communication skills, conflict resolution skills, creative problem-solving ability, and a high level of empathy.
• Hire, onboard and evaluate staff to maximize performance.
• Establish and lead a high-performance guest service department to meet and exceed guest satisfaction.
• Determine staffing needs based on guest activities and prepare staff schedules in advance to adequately provide for station requirements.
• Ensure adherence to CanaDream’s guest services standards.
• Drive individual accountability among employees through leading by example.
• Ensure adequate supplies of all printed materials required to complete pick-up and drop-off requirements (forms).
• Maintain inventory of tourism-related materials for guest bags.
• Conduct regular staff meetings.
• Monitor interactions of guest service agents with guests to ensure adequate quality control.
• Ensure employees are following established CanaDream protocols and expectations.
• Make timely decisions in line with company policies, procedures and other relevant guidelines.
• Ensure staff compliance with all policies and procedures.
• Authorize all Guest refunds.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Previous supervisory experience in the travel and tourism industry will be an asset.
• Ability to speak a second language will be an asset.
• Good computer and keyboard skills.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multitask while paying attention to detail.
• Ability to motivate and train people.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, guest/customer-centric environment.
• Exceptional guest/customer service skills.
• Ability to effectively liaise with other departments.
• Ability to resolve guest complaints in a calm and professional manner.