JOURNEYMAN RV TECHNICIAN
Company:RANGELAND RV & TRAILER SALES
Job Posting Date:May 20, 2022
Scope of Work
RANGELAND RV IS HIRING A JOURNEYMAN RV TECHNITIAN
Rangeland RV is Western Canadas #1 Forest River Dealer, offering a wide range of travel trailers, fifth wheels, tent trailers and toy haulers. We are seeking a licensed RV Technician to compliment our already wonderful team. Enjoy leadership opportunities, job security, fun, and a positive work environment.
This is a Full-Time opportunity at our Red Deer, AB location.
Hours: Monday to Friday
8:30-5 with an opportunity for Over Time work.
Must be available the occasional Saturday in peak season.
SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
• Maintain and repair recreational vehicle operations including water, propane, structure, undercarriage, appliance, and electrical systems.
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing RVs requiring repair and maintenance.
• Read work orders and execute requests as accurately and efficiently as possible.
• Complete required paperwork and provide service advisors with updates on the progress.
The right candidate:
• Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail.
• Takes pride in their work.
• Able to work independently and as a team.
• Desire to be challenged with a variety of tasks that are rarely repetitious in nature.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet expected deadlines.
Why choose Rangeland to expand your career?
• Competitive wages based on experience.
• Signing Bonus!
• Comprehensive benefits/family benefit plan.
• RV discounts on rentals, parts, and sales.
• Social Club and Events.
If you are ready to make the next in your career as a Journeyman RV Tech, please send us a Cover letter and Resume.
JOURNEYMAN RV TECH