Parts & Service Coordinator
Status:Part Time, Seasonal
Job Posting Date:August 02, 2023
Scope of Work
Order & receive parts, stock shelves, drive for orders and keep the storage facility safe, neat and tidy.
• Order all shop-related parts, kit items and shop and cleaning supplies.
• Maintain control of the parts room & inventory records.
• Verify that all parts used on a unit repair are listed on the PDI sheet/work order.
• Responsible for all arriving parts and entering them into the computer system.
• Label parts with part numbers
• Work closely with the Service Manager to take service-related calls & book service appointments.
• Initiate and complete service work orders.
• Manage winter work order estimates and ensure parts are ordered appropriately
• Ensure parts are ordered prior to service booking.
• Complete warranty documents.
• Ensure all special sales part requirements are handled (awnings/generators etc.).
• Work collaboratively with co-workers on delivery schedules.
• Ensure all parts used are subtracted from inventory.
• Work with the Fleet team on warranty issues.
• Organize all office material courier pick-ups.
• Keep parts area clean, neat, organized and free of garbage.
• Prepare parts quotations for retail and sales department needs.
• Active in parts inventory and weekly audit counts and procedures.
• Purchase supplies for the station and perform supply runs regularly
• Parts experience will be an asset.
• A knowledge of Auto/RV body parts and the ordering process will be an asset.
• Experience working with multiple vendors and locating new sources.
• Demonstrated strong computer/software proficiency, preferably with estimating systems.
• Intermediate skills in Excel required.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and detail orientation.
• Predictable and reliable attendance is required.
• Having a forklift license will be an asset.
• A valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract.