RV Technician or Handyman Wanted!
Company:Rangeland RV & Trailer Sales
Job Posting Date:August 04, 2021
Scope of Work
RV Technician or Handyman Wanted!!
Rangeland RV has an immediate opening to ad an additional licensed/apprentice rv technician.
Rangeland RV is looking for handyman/woman to be part of a great team and growing industry. Do you have hands on experience in electrical, construction or carpentry?? We would love to talk to you!!
Rangeland RV can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow. Rangeland RV is a place when you can have opportunity and build a career. We are willing to train the right person and offer an apprentice program to those who want to expand their career.
• Recreation vehicle certified technicians examine, troubleshoot and diagnose units needing repair and maintenance. They install, repair and maintain interior and exterior components on travel trailers, fifth wheel trailers, truck campers, tent trailers and motorhomes.
• Duties may include: installation of accessories; performing pre-delivery inspections; reading and writing repair orders; troubleshooting, repair and maintenance on propane gas and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges and air conditioners; repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components; and the ability to install, repair, replace and maintain roofs, siding, windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane gas systems, batteries and charging systems.
• Use testing equipment, troubleshooting techniques, manufacturers' specifications, and Internet websites to assist in locating faults and performing repairs
• Several programs exist for RV service training such as factory training, service schools and certification programs through attendance of a trade college or through distance learning.
• Good manual dexterity and balance while working off the ground
• The ability to periodically lift in excess of 25 kilograms
• Mechanical, electrical and electronics aptitude; troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
• Good communication, organizational and learning skills
• The desire to upgrade and learn new skills as technology advances
• The ability to work independently and as a team member
• Pride in workmanship and the desire to attain a superior level of expertise
• Desire to be challenged with a variety of tasks that are rarely repetitious in nature
This position is full time and all year round with great remuneration and benefits, remuneration will be based on experience rangeland rv's is a fast paced, high volume dealership and is growing with a great team of people!!! apply to join a new career today!!!