Company:Haley Dodge and RV
Job Posting Date:September 14, 2022
Scope of Work
Come Live, Work, and Play on the Beautiful Sunshine Coast of British Columbia!
Haley Automotive is proud to be one of only two living wage employers on the Sunshine Coast. We are growing, and looking to hire an RV Technician. This position requires someone who is dedicated to providing the highest level of workmanship for each and every one of our customers. The RV Technician is an important component to our Service Department by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing customer concerns with their trailer, fifth wheel or motorhome. The RV Technician will perform repairs to the manufacturer set guidelines as well as ensuring our customers expectations are exceeded on every occasion. We offer moving allowance, medical and dental coverage, staff housing as well as RRSP matching. Compensation is $75,000- $90,000 depending on experience.
• Keeping current with factory technical bulletins
• Installation of accessories on RVs
• Performing pre-delivery inspections
• Reading and writing repair orders
• Repair and maintenance of propane and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges, and air conditioners
• Repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components
• Installation, repairs, replacement, and maintenance of roofs, sliding windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane systems, and batteries.
• Computer operation and diagnostics
• Participate in employer funded manufacturer training and provincial gas certification
• Driven, reliable and works well in a shop environment
• Assists with mentoring RV technician trainees
• Comprehend and comply with federal, provincial and local waste regulations.
• Red Seal/or equivalent is an asset but not required
• Gas Certification
• Automotive experience
• Demonstrates strong leadership skills, and ability to communicate clearly and effectively