Date de Publication de l'emploi:August 24, 2023
Portée du Travail
The RV Service Technician is responsible for diagnosing and repairing all types of RVs. Maintaining clear communication with the Service Manager and Service Writers to ensure repairs are approved before beginning the work. The RV Service Technician is also responsible for inputting clear and concise notes in work orders. In addition, the RV Service Technician may be required to meet with customers to discuss a diagnosis, or potential repair, or to explain the work that has been completed.
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing RVs requiring repair and maintenance
• Repairing and maintenance work on propane gas and electrical appliances
• Completing all paperwork and documentation of all repairs
• Customer service and any other duties pertaining to the Service Technician role
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Red Seal certification
• RV or automotive maintenance experience required.
• RV & Trailer repairs experience an asset
• Good diagnostic skills
• Experience with Plumbing, Carpentry, or Electrical (Automotive or Industrial)
• Experience with vehicle hitch and wiring
• Level 1 RV Certificate and experience in RV & trailers would be an asset.
• General house renovation skills
• Good attitude.
• Ability to work Saturdays in the busy season
- diagnostic skills
- maintenance experience